Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Corner Office Computer Desk I Want To Paint My Office And Have One Wall A Different Color.?

I want to paint my office and have one wall a different color.? - corner office computer desk

This is a very small office, which is almost as big as a complete bed with his foot on a surface spare.As an example of the determination. Let us assume that the room is a bed. The door of the bed in his left foot. And a large office is located on the other side opposite the door in the opposite corner, but this is not a "corner" on the desktop. The small high window at the head of the bed in the middle. The computer has up to 3 / 4 of the wall in the wall and almost Disapperance either because the walls are panels and lighting is not very good. The office is a dark brown if I wanted to paint the room and use two different colors, I paint the lighter color behind the table, or the darker of the two colors. Common sense tells me that the lighter color would paint, but I'm not sure? If you paint a room twodiffrent color of the wall behind the bed would be darker right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment