Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is It Possible To Get Herpes From Razors Is It Possible For Someone To Catch Herpes Through Underwear?

Is it possible for someone to catch herpes through underwear? - is it possible to get herpes from razors

I have recently learned that my sister has herpes and was wearing my underwear. Although I think she is smart enough not to use during an outbreak, I'm always a bit of a concern about the risk of infection with the virus. Laver, of course, and I know that herpes can not survive long outside the body, but I'm worried about the death of him. Finally, it would be terrible, a STD, if I never have sex, right?

Additional Information: I have what looks like a button or two from top to bottom, but I shave, so I think we could be on the knife.

Anyway, I'm to die, and I would be happy if I could get a response. Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment