Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does Cm Stop Before Your Period When Your Pelvic Bone Hurts When You Walk Does That Mean Its Opening Up And Your Dilating For The Baby To Come

When your pelvic bone hurts when you walk does that mean its opening up and your dilating for the baby to come - does cm stop before your period

or to say anything else? because it hurts when I walk, and feel like I walk straight for a week without stopping. I am 39 weeks, my doct my membranes stripped on Tuesday in the 2-3 cm and extended that my cervix is ripe and ready. Period cramps also comes was a little difficult for me when I wake up from sleep at a certain time and shortly before yesterday, very sick to my stomach roll, because of morning sickness and I was not. What do you think? Is this the beginning of the work? or this is wrong?

1 comments:

beaner said...

My pelvic bone hurts too much. He was sure he was at work, but my doctor told me it was because the baby put a lot of weight, but if you cramp, so I say congratulations. Good luck. Who knows, maybe this could be the real deal.

Post a Comment