Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Adenoma Is It Cancer Could I Have A Pituitary Adenoma?

Could I have a pituitary adenoma? - ovarian cyst adenoma is it cancer

I think they have many symptoms of a pituitary adenoma. But I'm not sure how I approach and ask my doctor. Here are a few: headache, blurred vision, irregular periods, ovarian cysts, etc.
Also not sure if they are shown with regular MRI analysis. Will I be invited to view a larger picture or the cup? What happens on its own or is surgery the only way to get rid of?

1 comments:

gangadharan nair said...

Most tumors are pituitary adenomas. Symptoms include headaches and endocrinopathies; endocrinopathies result if the tumor produces hormones, or destroy the hormone-producing tissue. Diagnosis is by MRI. Treatment includes correction of endocrine disease, surgery, radiotherapy, or dopamine agonists.
Consult a neurologist.

Post a Comment