Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Speed Is My Sky Router HELP Wirelss Router !!? MORE DETAILED QUESTION?

HELP Wirelss Router !!? MORE DETAILED QUESTION? - what speed is my sky router

Now I have a previous question didn t get a reply very helpful.

I have a laptop with an 802.11g wireless card. I am using the ISP 'Sky'. 16Mb.

I understand that not very good speed wireless. My router is also a 54mbps/802.11g.

I have 3 apllicanes with this wireless connection. Although not at the same time. I do not have much in the way of my connection.

My connection to my main internet connection is fast. I am using an Ethernet cable. (Basic)

1.
I have an Acer laptop. The 802.11g card. I get very low interest rates. Even loading pages takes forever!

2.
Another laptop. Uncertain on the map. (Speed Internet is very slow)

3. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter. I Draw the games sometimes and go on Xbox Live. Said the poor signal strength.

When I open a video on YouTube, and try to another page in another tab in your browser. Do not let me. I have an error page could not be loaded. Is it because of my bandwidth?

How do I solve this problem?
Fast WiFi?
Faster / Stronger router?

0 comments:

Post a Comment