Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Surfboard Rack Plans What Car Should This Dog Owner Get?

What car should this dog owner get? - surfboard rack plans

What kind of car would it be better for me because of price pressures, with my dog, my life, and even fuel economy?

Issue:
I recently received 3-year-old, 80-pound German shepherd. They have a double coat and a magic act espeacially in hot climates like the weather in San Diego, California, where I live. I want to enjoy the beach, park, etc. without having damaged the vehicle.

I have so much room for a surfboard, or in the car (as in the surfboard rack-able).

Preferably a good fuel, gas costs at San Diego in the vicinity of $ 4 per gallon now.

At this point I am open to foreign or domestic. I know how to drive stick.

Let's say I believe in spending more than $ 5,000 to $ 10,000.
What do you recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment